Noble-Cast 45™, fabricated from a yellow noble alloy, is our best value in full-cast gold crowns. Utilizing knowledge gained from decades of experience, our lab team excels in creating well-fitting full-cast restorations that meet the functional and esthetic requirements of your case.
Noble-Cast 45 is indicated for single crowns, as well as bridges anywhere in the mouth. Inlays and onlays may also be fabricated as full-cast restorations.
Benefits for the Patient
- Noble-Cast-45 restorations are long-lasting and offer superior strength.
- Feather-edge margin preparations are indicated for full-cast restorations. However, any margin preparation may be used.
- Panavia 21 (Must be tinplated if precious metal is used)
- Glass ionomer cement (GC Fuji, GC America)
- Zinc Phosphate
- Resin Ionomer cement (RelyX, 3M ESPE)
- D2790 Crown – Full-Cast High Noble Metal
- D2791 Crown – Full-Cast Predominantly Base Metal
- D2792 Crown – Full-Cast Noble Metal
- 40% Gold, 45.7% Silver, 8.3% Copper