Noble-Cast 60™ is a high noble gold solution for crowns and onlays. This full-cast restoration is offered at a flat rate price and meets ADA specifications for “high noble gold.” Never pay pennyweight pricing again when you prescribe this full gold restoration from RDC.
Utilizing knowledge gained from decades of experience, our lab team excels in creating well-fitting full-cast restorations that meet the functional and esthetic requirements of your case.
Noble-Cast 60 is indicated for single crowns, as well as bridges anywhere in the mouth. Inlays and onlays may also be fabricated as full-cast restorations.
Benefits for the Patient
- Full-cast restorations are long-lasting and offer superior strength.
- Feather-edge margin preparations are indicated for full-cast restorations. However, any margin preparation may be used.
- Panavia 21 (Must be tinplated if precious metal is used)
- Glass ionomer cement (GC Fuji, GC America)
- Zinc Phosphate
- Resin Ionomer cement (RelyX, 3M ESPE)
- D2790 Crown – Full-Cast High Noble Metal
- D2791 Crown – Full-Cast Predominantly Base Metal
- D2792 Crown – Full-Cast Noble Metal
- Noble-Cast 60 — 56% Gold, 4% Platinum, 28.2% Silver