Prismatik ThinPress™ Veneers are high-strength, leucite-reinforced ceramic veneers that mimic the color and vitality of natural teeth. The lost wax technique is utilized to make high-density veneers in thicknesses consistent with a minimum-prep or no-prep technique.
The clinical case studied in this video illustrates an ideal situation and good use of no-prep Vivaneers™. The patient had multiple diastema between the teeth, and additional tooth-length was desired. Additionally, the patient did not have any of the facial-limiting factors that are discussed. An analysis of the case points out various details that are to be considered before the placement of 10 no-prep Vivaneers™. A veneer “try-in” predicts a desirable esthetic outcome, achievement of objectives is demonstrated, and an excellent clinical result is realized in a short period of time. This is achieved in just 15 minutes, as technique tips are discussed and thoroughly demonstrated using close-up, over-the-shoulder videography of the various steps during the no-prep veneer placement procedure. Many practice tips are provided to help participants efficiently prepare, etch, place, clean-up, adjust and finish a no-prep case; and, concise information about burs, discs, cups, pastes and other supplies is provided.
Prismatik ThinPress Veneers are indicated for patients who request to enhance the esthetics of their teeth without any need for shots, drilling or pain. No-preparation veneers are indicated for patients who have teeth that are lingually inclined or have smaller-than-normal sized teeth (peg laterals).
Benefits for the Patient
- Esthetic veneer with excellent light transmission, which helps to blend in with natural dentition.
- The ceramic material wears similar to natural tooth enamel (feldspathic porcelain properties).
- Patient does not need to be anesthetized, and teeth do not have to be prepared (no shots, no drilling), providing a pain-free smile makeover.
- None — Slightly disking the protruding areas will certainly facilitate ideal facial alignment.
- Minimal Prep: 0.3 mm reduction.
- Any type of adhesive bonding material.
- D2962 Labial Veneer